Doesn’t David look gorgeous?! He is a man of MANY expressions, and for months he's been posing for pictures like a superhero! Hilarious! This was the perfect theme for his birthday party.
Because there are only 8 boys in David’s kindergarten class, the rule about having 6 kids at your 6th birthday party (7 for your 7th birthday, etc.) kind of went out the window. We ended up inviting all 8 boys from his class, plus the two boys from down the street that we go surfing with. Add Joshua, Raelynne and Rachel and you get 13 kids. Aaaaagh! The noise was quite overwhelming at times.
Part of the fun was that we had everyone come dressed as superheroes—and even Mom and Dad dressed up!
David was “SuperDave” and we spiked his hair and spray painted it silver. He was gorgeous!
Rachel was “Princess Power” who disarms her enemies with her sweetness.
Raelynne was “Fire Chic” but I can’t remember what her super powers were – you’ll have to ask her.
Joshua was “Captain Canada” and used a Canada flag as his cape. He even made his own mask.
Shauna was “Super Mom” and I stitched a large red “M” to my shirt. I also unexpectedly found some red “Super Mom” slippers at a clothing store in town.
Erwin was “Super Dad” or “Dr. Goof”, whichever you like, and the “D” stitched to his shirt had a goofy face glued on it. His superpower was the ability to disarm his opponents with humor.
3 comments:
Hello Everyone, and Happy Birthday David!! May this next year be a 'Super' one for you and your whole family!
Blessings,
Florence
hello to my friends,
I already told you guys this, you guys look great. I wish I was there at the b-day party, it looks like that David had a blast. David Auntie loves you very much, you are growing up to be a very strong super hero.
Super Goof couldn't be more appropriate for Erwin. It's a compliment, Erwin, that's what I miss most about you! That party sounded super fun. Let's see, what would I be, oh, of course, "Super Aunt"! with the copy line "the super cool Aunt, everyone's favourite." Yes, and she's super modest, too.
Post a Comment